This super healthy Raspberry Cacao Smoothie Bowl is packed with anti-inflammatory and nutrient-rich ingredients. It makes a great breakfast or snack when you’re in the mood for something on the sweeter side!
- 1 Cup Frozen Organic Raspberries
- 1/3 c Low-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 scoops Plant-based protein powder (I use a pea-based chocolate protein)
- 1 T Ground Flax Seed
- 2 tsp T Chia Seed
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Cacao + Almonds for garnish
- Blend in a high-powered blender to combine. You may need to slightly increase or decrease the amount of coconut milk or almond milk to adjust thickness.
- Serve Raspberry Cacao Smoothie Bowl in a large bowl and garnish with some chopped cacao and almonds
Calories : 380 Protein 26 grams/ Fiber 26 grams/ Carbohydrates 26 grams/ Fat 20 grams
Be the first to comment